Enjoy the goodness of oats with your favourite dessert flavours. This Sticky Date Porridge is delicious and healthy comfort food.
- If you don’t have pecans, try it with other chopped nuts. It’ll still taste great. Use seeds if you can’t eat nuts.
- You can use normal oats or cut oats. Just cook it for 1-2 minutes more if it needs.
- Use dairy-free milk to make this recipe dairy-free.
- If you’re coeliac, you might want to try the Sticky Date Chia Pudding (search the Back to Basics database) instead for a certified GF option.
- If you’re pregnant, ensure the milk is pasteurised and check the best before date. It’s best to eat this freshly prepared.