So much flavour! So easy! The way it should be. This honey harissa one tray chicken recipe has it all. If you love this recipe, you’re going to love Back to Basics
. Click here
to do a free 7-day trial or learn more.
- Use quinoa or brown rice if you can’t eat gluten.
- Harissa is a North African spice. You can find it in any major supermarket in the international aisle.
- Swap harissa paste for tomato paste concentrate with chilli (pepper) flakes added if you don’t like it spicy (or can’t find harissa). You can also buy harissa spice seasoning which you can add to tomato paste.
- This recipe freezes well. And it’s great for meal prep too.
- Pine nuts are expensive so you can swap them for any seed or nut you like.
- Pumpkin seeds, cashews, shaved almonds or sesame seeds!
- You can cook the couscous in water to reduce the sodium further.