This is a seriously awesome healthy starter or appetiser to take to a party. I got so many compliments when I made this recipe and I hope you do too. This recipe is proudly made in partnership with SunRice to celebrate the launch of the new SunRice Brown Rice Chips (which are seriously delicious, crispy and well worth trying!)
- These are best served fresh. If you want to make it ahead of time, prep the ingredients but don’t add the chips until just before serving.
- For these photos, I doubled the recipe because I was serving 15-20 people. There was barely any left. I like to use danish feta… It’s just a taste/texture thing, nothing to do with nutrition.
- If you don’t love onion (I’m a bit weird and love onion), then use chives or green onion/scallions.
- Mix it up and try different ingredients. Other ideas include black beans, capsicum/peppers, mint, pomegranate seeds, cheddar or parmesan cheese.
- If pine nuts are too expensive (coz they are super pricey!) then skip them.
- Sriracha is a popular Asian hot sauce. You can get it from all major supermarkets. Or just use some hot sauce, if you want.