I love a quick and easy one tray bake recipe. And I’m so excited to share this healthy One Tray Peri Peri Chicken Sheet Pan bake with you. It’s an outrageously quick recipe to cook and clean up (the way it should be).
- The smaller you chop the sweet potato, the more caramelised and softer it will be when cooked. Cut them to be the same size or slightly bigger than rolling dice.
- If you are cooking for kids who don’t like any spice, leave out the additional seasoning sprinkle and add it at the end. Or you can simply use paprika and a touch of salt.
- If you can’t find Portuguese chicken spice, just use another similar spice – Peri Peri spice, Mexican Burrito spice and other seasonings made for chicken will be great. Otherwise, just use 2 Tbsp paprika and 1/4 tsp salt.
- If you don’t have a lemon on hand, you can use any vinegar instead (or lime).
- This recipe is naturally dairy-free, gluten-free, nut-free, egg-free etc. for those who need it to be.
- Make this recipe work for you and your family. Swap out the vegetables for other favourites!